I have a great breakfast recipe for you to try. I am always making different kinds of pancakes and I loved this one because of how simple it was to whip together. Give it a try for you Saturday morning breakfast tomorrow. Have a great weekend!
- 1 free-range egg
- One Banana Mashed
- 1 tsp of coconut, shredded
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Vanilla Extract, dash (Optional)
1. Mash one whole banana and lightly beat with an egg.2. For extra flavor, add coconut chips, vanilla extract (just a dash) and cinnamon.
3. Pour this mixture into a frying pan and cook as you would a regular pancake.
4. Take care to not burn the edges flipping when browned on either side.5. Enjoy!