Happy Friday! Can you believe October is over already?! Here is a simple and quick meal to try that uses very few ingredients. I always say that stir fry is such a great meal because you can use almost anything in your fridge. Have a great weekend!
Easy Chicken Pepper Stir-fry
- 2 bell peppers, sliced
- 2 cooked and shredded chicken breasts (or equivalent amount of cooked chicken meat)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil for frying
- Add 1 tablespoon coconut oil into a frying pan on a medium heat.
- Place the sliced bell peppers into the frying pan.
- After the bell peppers soften, add in the cooked chicken meat.
- Add in the soy sauce or coconut aminos, chili powder, salt and pepper.
Mix well and stir-fry for a few more minutes