I hope everyone had a good week and is ready for an even better weekend! Why such a good weekend you ask?? Because I am giving you a dessert recipe to try! 😉 I am not a chocolate person myself, but every once in awhile I do get a craving for it. I do not like cake from the store, however, I don’t want the ingredients that are made from the box either. I was doing some research on some better ways to make it and I came up with this recipe. I love it because when you make cake we all know it is hard to have just one piece when you make a whole cake. This recipe has you make it in a mug which is a great way to make sure we keep that serving to just one! It uses almond flour and almond milk so it might have a little bit of a different taste, but tastes just as delicious! Try it out and let me know what you think. I hope you guys have a sweet weekend. 🙂
Chocolate Mug Cake
- 1 heaping tbsp almond flour
- 1 heaping tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp almond milk (I used unsweetened vanilla)
- ½ tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- This recipe makes one serving.
- Mix all ingredients together in a mug and microwave for 1-1.5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite nut butter (almond, cashew)