Stop Boosting Your Immune System, Start Building Health
The turning point of disease is when an important change takes place, indicating either recovery or death. So, are we going to take this current crisis that our world is in and take important change to recover or self-destruct?
We went on Facebook Live to share why you need to stop boosting your immune system and start implementing healthy habits in order to build your immunity for life!
Viruses and bacteria are some of the smartest elements on the earth; they are constantly evolving to get stronger. So we are faced with two options: (1) We can try to eliminate viruses with drugs, vaccines, etc. or (2) We can adapt our bodies to overcome viruses through a stronger immune system. We choose option 2!
The four foundations to your immune health are found in nutrition, vitamins and supplements, exercise, and a healthy nervous system. By implementing healthy habits in these four areas, you will begin to build a stronger immune system to defend against any attacker!!
The 4 Foundations to Your Immune System
- Stop eating processed food – your body doesn’t recognize it so you cannot get any nutrients.
- Plan your meals ahead of time using real ingredients to stay on track.
- Drink more water!
- Foods for immunity:
- Bone Broth
- Green Tea
- Vitamins and Supplements
- Get as many vitamins and nutrients through your foods first. What you cannot get from food, then SUPPLEMENT your diet with additional vitamins.
- Vitamins/supplements for immunity:
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin C
- Colloidal silver
- Omega 3
- Moderate and vigorous intensity aerobic exercise bouts of less than 60 minute enhances recirculation of immune cells and drains the lymph system, therefore detoxing the body.
- Healthy Nervous System
- Studies show that after a chiropractic adjustment, white blood cells increase in the body.
By implementing healthy habits in these 4 foundations, you won’t just receive a temporary immune boost, you will build an immune system to defend against disease for a lifetime!
So how can you implement these habits?
Start with a “Why?” Ask yourself why you want to make a change. Is it so you can live long enough to see your children grow up? Is it so you don’t have to live through cancer again? If your “why?” is big enough, nothing can stop you from changing your life!
- Why do you do what you do? What’s the purpose?
- How do you do what you do?
- What do you do?
Make the change!
Follow these tips by Dr. Caroline Leaf on how to break bad habits.
- Recognize that it takes time to change.
- Be intentional about learning from the mistake.
- Become aware of your thoughts, mistakes, triggers and bodily reactions.
- Create a plan of action.
- Keep a thought journal.
- Be aware of others.
- Understand why change is important.
We don’t want to temporarily boost our immune system, we want to build it to last for a lifetime!