WE ALL NEED TO CLEANSE AND DETOX. GREAT WAY TO START THE YEAR OFF CLEAN AND FRESH.
Our powerful 21 Day Detox is on sale until friday for $395. A $300 discount. After friday…the price goes back up to $695.
What is the BEST diet to help prevent disease?
There are so many diets out there creating so much CONFUSION of which diet is the best for overall health.
There are a lot of diets being pushed, one says no fat, one says high protein, one says carbohydrates, one says vegan, whats the right answer?
Everyone’s metabolisms are different and not everyone does well on same diets.
If you want the BEST diet and I hate to call it diet, lets call it the best way to eat to live longer, reduce cancer, reduce heart disease, reduce and reverse alzheimers, lower cholesterol and achieve ultimate health, here is what the research shows, proving again what I’ve been teaching for years…The winner is?
**Low Carbohydrate, High healthy Fats and Moderate healthy Protein.
Study by JAMA in 2012 on 3 popular diets: The participants followed the diet for 30 days.
1. One was Low Fat group (60% of the calories from carbohydrates, 20% from fat and 20% from protein)
2. One was Medium Fat group (40% from carbohydrates, 40% from fat and 20% from protein)
3. One was Very low carbohydrate/ High Fat group (10% from carbohydrate, 60% from fat, 30% from protein)
All the diets had the SAME amount of calories. Results:
-Those on the Low Carbohydrate/ high fat diet:
*burned the most calories. (Increase weight loss)
*biggest improvement in insulin sensitivity (almost 2x the low fat) when insulin is low you decrease inflammation the cause of MOST diseases including cancers, heart disease, diabetes, and brain diseases.
*Triglycerides averaged 66 in the low carbohydrate/High Fat group and 107 in the Low Fat group.
C.B. Ebbeling, et al., “Effects of Dietary Composition on Energy Expenditure During Weight-loss Maintenance,” JAMA 307, no. 24 (June 27, 2012): 2627-34.
Want to lose weight?
It’s hard to change your diet or eating habits for most of us. If your body is toxic, clogged up throughout your digestive system, hormones unbalanced, and you seem to crave fats and sugars…..A detox is best.
This is a jump start. A real cleansing from the inside out.
It then allows your habits to change without a lot of work.
Kinda just does it on its own.
- Try skipping breakfast and drink lots of water until lunch.
- OR – eat a breakfast of only a protein and a fat. (Organic eggs, salmon or avocado.
- Take 3-4 tsps. of Coconut oil throughout the day. Just spoon it and eat. A dash of flavored stevia makes it tasty
- Eat your sandwiches without bread! Use lettuce to wrap them, a slice of tomato, or a plain rice cake if needed.
- Try our Coconut vinegar in water. A couple tsps in 16 oz. of water. Alkaline state and detox.
AND….Do the Detox Kit. Save $300 and Lose weight, feel great, and start the year off GREAT!
I look forward to helping all that want to take their health to the next level and have the best year of your life. By reading these books, you will become empowered to make these changes. God bless, Dr. T